Rise in demand for material carrying equipment is evident due to the continuously growing construction and mining industry across the world. Changing technology in material handling equipment in developed and developing countries is felicitating the use of advanced pay loading equipment at construction and mining sites. Increase in public-private partnership projects are raising demand for material buggies to carry material at constructions sites. For instance, the Indian government has planned to construct six-lane highways to connect metro cities to other cities.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5793
At present, Europe holds the largest revenue share in the global material buggy space, owing to the well-established advanced material handling equipment industry in the region, especially the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom sold approximately 520 units of material buggies in 2020, which includes large numbers of diesel engine material buggies.
As per the report new published by Fact.MR, the global material buggy market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 230 Mn by 2021, and is expected to expand at an impressive CAGR of around 7% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, one-third of market revenue was generated solely by the European region.
- Material buggies with diesel engines account for more than 40% of global sales.
- In 2020, North America and Europe together accounted for approximately 60% of global market share. The European market is expected to offer over US$ 77 Mn absolute dollar opportunity over the next ten years.
- The market for material buggies is moderately concentrated, where companies such as The Toro Company, Allen Engineering, and Bartell Global hold around 30% of the global market share.
- The market in East Asia is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 9.5% throughout 2021-2031.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=5793
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeMEAEast AsiaSouth Asia & Pacific|
|Key Countries Covered||United StatesCanadaBrazilMexicoArgentina GermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalySouth AfricaChinaJapanSouth KoreaThailandUAESaudi ArabiaRussia|
|Key Segments Covered||EngineTypePayloadMoving SpeedEngine PowerSales ChannelRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||The Toro CompanyEcovolveAllen EngineeringBartell GlobalZipperOpervalRotairC & F EquipmentCratosMessersì S.p.AHinowaLHDAltrad Belle Light Construction Equipment|
|Key Distributors||C.S.MENIK SLFERAXSIFRAMOGRA – FOURNITURES INDUSTRIELLESFLUIDES SERVICE DISTRIBUTIONPARTS EQUIPMENTMILTECH INTERNATIONALCOMPTOIR GENERAL OUTILLAGEOUTILACIERRÉSEAU SOCODAA. Labor Hako S.A.S. (dba Solvert).A. EMEKA SAA. Toro Australia Group sales Pty LtdA. PROCHASKA Handels GmbHA. Delta Turf Care, EMEAA. Real Green Comercio De Maquinas E Pecas Ltda-EPPA. KVL, LTA. Toro (China) Irrigation Equipment Co LtdA. CR Marine Supply, S.A.A. Hako Ground and Garden OY”Geomechaniki of AthensA. FEMA IMPORT EXPORT DI MASIERO ENRICO|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5793
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Engine
- Electric Material Buggies
- Petrol Material Buggies
- Diesel Material Buggies
- Gas Material Buggies
- By Type
- Tracked Material Buggies
- Wheel Material Buggies
- By Payload
- Below 600 kg Material Buggies
- 600 TO 800 kg Material Buggies
- 800 to 1000 kg Material Buggies
- 1000 to 1200 kg Material Buggies
- More than 1200 kg Material Buggies
- By Moving Speed
- Less than 10 km/hr Material Buggies
- 10 to 12 km/hr Material Buggies
- 12 to 14 km/hr Material Buggies
- 14 to 16 km/hr Material Buggies
- By Engine Power
- Less than 10 hp Material Buggies
- 10 to 15 hp Material Buggies
- 15 to 20 hp Material Buggies
- 20 to 25 hp Material Buggies
- By Sales Channel
- Material Buggies through Direct Sales
- Material Buggies through Distributor Sales
After reading the Material Buggy Market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global .
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Material Buggy Market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Material Buggy Market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Material Buggy Market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Material Buggy Market player.
The Material Buggy Market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Material Buggy Market?
- Material Buggy Market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Material Buggy Market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the Material Buggy Market?
- What opportunities are available for the Material Buggy Market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Material Buggy Market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Times World USA journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.