Over the last ten years, a lot of clay targeting ranges and clubs have sprung, mainly across developed nations in North America and Europe. Clay pigeon targeting, as a sport, is gaining popularity in these regions, with more of the teenage and young adult population shifting from e-sport-based video games to targeting sports, due to these being more realistic in nature.
With the growing popularity of this sport in urban areas, the global clay pigeon thrower market is anticipated to reach a valuation of over US$ 1,700 thousand (Th) by 2030, expanding at a growth rate of over 4% through 2030.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=954
Key Takeaways from Clay Pigeon Thrower Market Study
- The main aspect for the growth of the clay pigeon thrower market would be the increased fondness for real shooting simulation sports that have been attracting a large consumer base. Generation X and boomers are actively participating in clay pigeon targeting sports.
- North America accounted for a share of over 50% in the global clay pigeon thrower market in 2019. Participation in clay shooting and skeet shooting is the highest in this region.
- Automatic clay throwers lead the mechanism type segment with a market share of over 80%. Automatic clay throwers provide a lot of easiness in shooting clay, due to which they are widely preferred.
- Specialty sports stores across the U.S and Europe are cashing in on the growing sales of clay pigeon targets. Well-acclaimed stores are providing full-scale equipment, starting from replica targets to accessories.
- The spread of COVID-19 has put on hold most sporting activities around the world, which has hurt the growth of the global clay pigeon thrower market.
“Burgeoning popularity of clay targeting from a leisure perspective to a competitive standpoint is increasing the awareness of this activity, and attracting people of all ages. With several advancements, such as laser clay shooting, the number of people playing this sport is increasing rapidly in many parts of the world,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=954
Fact.MR’s study has done a segmentation of the clay pigeon thrower market on the basis of mechanism type, launch angle, throwing capacity, and sales channel, across seven regions.
- Single Launch Angle
- Multiple Launch Angle
- Flexible Launch Angle
- Up to 50 Yards
- 50 – 100 Yards
- More than 100 Yards
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Sports Stores
- Online Retail
- Other Channels
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=954
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
Why Opt For Fact.MR?
- Various analysis methods to deliver precise market information.
- Digital technologies to facilitate clients with updated market solutions.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to provide accurate insights of different industries.
- Data collection from extensive primary and secondary research.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
nd-the-clock availability to serve clients across the world
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Times World USA journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.